CENTRAL EXCISE REGISTRATION
PROCESS INVOLVED IN CENTRAL EXCISE REGISTRATION
1. Applying for Central Excise Registration in Form A-1
2. The duly attested hardcopy of documents along with A-1 is submitted to the department within 15 days.
3. The department issues the Registration certificate within 15 Days of Application.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR CENTRAL EXCISE REGISTRATION
1. PAN Card of the Applicant.
2. Address Proof of Factory
3. Address Proof of Authorised Signatory
4. Board Resolution in favour of Authorised Signatory
5. Memorandum & Article of Association
6. List of Directors
7. Photograph of the person signing the application
8. List of Item to be manufactured/ traded
9. Details of Bank Account
10. Date of starting of business.
11. Address Proof of All Directors
12. Map of Premises
13. Estimated Value of Plant & Machinery
14. Customs Registration No. (BIN No.)
15. Directorate General Foreign Trade ? Import Export Code No.
16. State Sale Tax No.
17. Central Sale Tax No.
18. Registrar of Companies Index No.