File Your Income Tax Return
31st July 2016 is the last date to file your Tax Return, So File your Income Tax Return Immediately.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO FILE INCOME TAX RETURN
1. Copy of your PAN Card
2. Form 16 – received from your employer
3. Form 16A – for any Income other than salary ( if available)
4. Bank Interest ( Interest upto Rs. 10,000 from saving bank is exempt from tax u/s 80TTA)
5. Bank Statement ( Only for Business Enterprenours)
PROCESS INVOLVED FOR FILE INCOME TAX ONLINE
1. Our Expert Professionals will check your form 26AS and check if any TDS is reflecting or not.
2. Our Expert Professionals will advise you on Income tax Refund or payable Amount.
3. Our Expert Professionals will guide you about the best possibilities to take Income Tax exemptions and Save Taxes.
4. Our Expert Professionals will file your Income tax Return and mail you the acknowledgement.
These steps are to be followed when e-File without using a Digital Signature
When you e-File without using a Digital Signature, you receive ITR-V as an attachment in the e-mail sent by the Income Tax Department. Since the return you filed was not signed, your filing is still incomplete. To complete the return filing process, follow the below mentioned steps –
- Print and sign ITR-V.
- Do not fold this signed ITR-V. Enclose the same in A-4 size envelope.
- Mail the envelope within 120 days of e-Filing to
Income Tax Department CPC
Post Box No.1,
Electronic City Post Office,
Bangalore 560100, Karnataka.
- Upon receipt of ITR-V, Income Tax Department will send an e-mail acknowledging the receipt of signed copy of ITR-V. This is your acknowledgement.
- Your filing is now complete..